Sunday, February 22, 2009

Coming soon...

My buddy Jed recently cleaned out his camera. Some of the pics in there were from a farmers market that he visited this past summer. Lucky for us he forwarded these pics over to me and asked if I wanted to post them up on my blog. As I look out my window I see another fresh coat of snow falling. It's a damp, cold, raw, wintry mix. It's hard to believe that spring is less than a month away. It's hard to believe that in a few months we'll see these bright and vibrant colors sprouting up from the New England soil. But it's true, it's coming. So when it gets here, we should all go and enjoy it. At least, for now, we can all enjoy what we can look forward to. Thanks Jed.








8 comments:

I QUE said...

What market is that? Looks incredible!

nitrofly said...

Yes Yes Please tell us
what Farmmers Market is
that??

Sully

Lakeside Smoker said...

Hey guys
I'm not sure where this farmers market is. Hopefully Jed will see this and let us know...

I QUE said...

Per Jed, its Union SQ. farmers mkt in NYC

Anonymous said...

According to Wikipedia, this market is open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays year 'round.

Sledneck said...

One of the best markets I have ever been to

nitrofly said...

I want one of those in Boston
Please?

Sully

Sledneck said...

I contacted them yesterday .I asked the agency that runs the Union Square market if they would let me vend BBQ on Saturdays. Was told that if I have a farm and raise the animals myself naturally I could cook and sell my BBQ there