10. Your husband wants you to deliver your firstborn in a camper at Harpoon.
9. As you're driving down the street, a random guy in a red vest is frantically waving at your husband in the passenger seat. When you ask "who was that", he replies, "the BJ's greeter."
8. Instead of a family portrait hanging over your fireplace, you have a beef chart.
7. Everyone you cook for knows what a smoke ring is.
6. You've never seen American Idol because you only watch shows where the main character is a kitchen appliance.
5. Instead of window shopping at the mall, you find yourself browsing in the meat section at the butcher shop.
4. As you eat you judge all your food according to appearance, taste, and tenderness.
3. You often find yourself lurking on various BBQ websites.
2. When you get engaged everyone wants your wedding to be held at Peter's Pond...and you find yourself actually considering it.
1. You know it's 1,143 miles to Lynchburg, TN and you actually HOPE you can make the drive someday.