Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can You Have Too Many Cookers?

When normal people see a stainless steel box do they think: I can probably cook food in that thing? Because that's what I thought when I first saw this one. It's all stainless, doubled wall, bulky, and showed up with bad timing. I was not looking for another project at the moment; and I sure as hell don't need another cooker right now. But still...my mind can't seem to focus on anything but this stupid box. Needless to say it's at my shop, on my work bench, and is waiting for me every morning. I'm not sure if I will be working on it now, or set it aside for a winter project. In any case, I'll let you know...

2 comments:

nitrofly said...

Hey Mike


If you can make that into a
big green I'll take two.

Sully

Jon in Albany said...

No, you can not have too many cookers. Regardless of what my wife says.